THE KENSINGTON CLUB - Established 1914

The meeting of a group of men including Max Langerman and BJ Penny resulted in the founding of a bowls and tennis club.

The club was named after the suburb and permission was granted by the Royal Borough of Kensington, London, for the use of its Coat of Arms as the official badge of the club.

The club is proud if its heritage and tradition.

Between Juno and Ivanhoe Streets, Kensington, Johannesburg
Related Organisation: 
Kensington Heritage