PILRIG COACH HOUSE
Situated on the South boundary of the property the Coach House was designed in 1903 by architects Baker, Masey & Sloper for Archibald Balfour. Apart from stabling horses, it housed the fodder and carriages to service the property.
To the north was a tennis court and gardens which extended up the hill to the main house which is still standing.
The Coach House was converted for office use in 1981/2.