Here stood the main entrance to the TAC, which relocated to Killarney in 1911. It was the first establishment in Killarney after the suburb was proclaimed on what was Cooke's Farm. During World War II the St John Ambulance organisation built a convalescent hospital for wounded officers on the club grounds. In 1970 the club relocated to accommodate the new motorway, all the structures were demolished and the remaining land was redeveloped.
Corner 2nd Avenue and 5th Street, Killarney
Related Organisation: 
City of Johannesburg